he looks so pleased
"oh look. look at this apple. it me"
horf horf horf
(Source: tkr, via bolthy)
Cosplay all the things…because u can!
Unless you’re fat like me.
FUCK THAT SHIT, DUDE
YOU ARE FUCKING FABULOUS COSPLAY WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT
IF YOU HAVE TO MODIFY A COSTUME SO YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE WEARING IT, DO THAT! IT DOESN’T HAVE TO BE 100% EXACTLY LIKE THE CHARACTER’S IF YOU ROCK IT LIKE THE GODDAMN CHAMP YOU ARE
AND IF ANYONE MAKES YOU FEEL BAD FOR COSPLAYING YOU PUNCH THEM IN THE DICK AND SHIT ON EVERYTHING THEY LOVE BECAUSE YOU ARE A GODDAMN RAY OF SUNSHINE AND THEY CAN GO TO HELL
The bolded bit there? I feel like that advice is beautiful for SO MANY SITUATIONS.
I got tagged in a thing by lady-cersei and have to share six random facts I guess.
1) When I was little I was afraid of Halloween, punching nun dolls, the California Raisin puppet and plastic dinosaur toys
2) I have curly hair and am really the only one on both sides of my family to have it; no one really knows where it came from
3) Tithe by Holly Black was the first book that really got me into reading and I have a friend to thank for letting me read it
4) Once, between 7th grade and sophomore year of high school I did a 300+ page comic starring myself and my friends; I refuse to let anyone but said friends in the comic see said comic, and actually, I gave the whole comic to a friend who liked it the most
5) Despite being in my 20’s, I haven’t yet learned to drive (just find it rather intimidating, and too expensive)
6) I don’t get sugar highs any more, just based on the fact I’ve been eating candy and sweets for all my life
Okay, and now I got to tag 10 followers? In no real order:
1- ghules 2- unblinking-eyes 3 - geekgirlinthegreen 4 - becauseicannibal 5 - goddogs 6 - bobalooshrimp 7 - samana-joe 8 - curiouskris 9 - etchasketch 10 - pookelucy
Of course, anyone else who wants to do this may
How to use sand to freak people out
Imagine if some guy was tripping and saw the woman, runs up to help her and she just crumbles apart in his hands. That’s gonna take the trip south.
when McGonagall finds out that Ginny is pregnant, and that the Weasley and Potter bloodlines will converge, she marks on her calender the day the child will turn 11 and that is the day she retires
The opening scene with the street merchant was completely unscripted. Robin Williams was brought into the sound stage and was asked to stand behind a table that had several objects on it and a bed sheet covering them all. The animators asked him to lift the sheet, and without looking take an object from the table and describe it in character. Much of the material in that recording session was not appropriate for a Disney film.
"Combination hookah and coffee maker, also makes julienne fries! It will not break! It will not- …. it broke."
that line used to just kill me as a kid and now it’s better because it was unscripted and he probably broke the prop
If you dont love Robin Williams you are wrong